Tuesday, February 22, 2011

my parents' anniversary !!

Add Image




today is my parents' 21st anniversary.the clock is ticking n ding!ding!ding! is heard fr the clock in my living room.it means 12 oclock in da morning n it is 23rd of February.



they are in their room n im texting their mobile wishing them 'Happy anniversary mama n abah....'
i m planning to give them special present.something different compared to previous years.i dont know what to give.i figure it out by myself.missing my sister n brother which are not here (home sweet home)

i think i plan to bake a cheesecake and got da easy recipe one.credit to google.hehe.my parents are working everyday n im da only one staying at home during the day.so,i hope my plan is going smoothly and surprising them.

p/s: i love u mama n abah.mayALLAH bless ur relationship n stay togther during happiness n sadness moments.enjoy ur day and ave a blast one.happy always..LOL.. angah <3


No comments:

Post a Comment