Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i am a grown-up



i was attending an english class at night .every tue n wed only.i am supposedly attend with my friend,mariah.but she still in kelantan,taking care of her grandma.at first,i felt dissapointed when she told me that she couldnt attend that class.im not sure that i can make it.attending the class alone!haha..finally i got the gut and instinct that the class will be fun.redah je la

class start at 8 pm.i was late for my first class,just 10 min late.but it wont happen for my second class.i came early at 7.55.hehe.miss adhlina (sorry if misspelling) is my teacher.she is very friendly and experienced teacher.n what a surprise.i noticed my colleagues are not at my age.they are all 20s til 40s something.fuh..im the youngest.18 babe!when u re surrounding to these kind of people.what's in ur mind??i was thinking##wow i must be grown-up,these people make me such a mature teen/adult.wateva la.nsib baik,they are friendly too n they are just 15 human in that class.

so,time for breaking the ice.i ve met different kind of people and most of them are employed.supervisor,engineer,medical ass.,housewives,police officer n many more.hehe.i got new friends.walala.

we did a lot of activities there.just now,i acted with my new friend.a police officer.hehe.it was short conversation that we acted in front of the class.she roled as my mom and i acted as her daughter.i had great time attending this class.hehe..grown-up is who i am when sitting n learning in that class.



No comments:

Post a Comment