Tuesday, February 22, 2011

my new twinmate



last two days,i attended my driving class for the last one hour an half.completed 10 hours of learning driving in IMKL.i have jpj test on this thursday.so ,pray 4 me kayh..

it was almost 1 pm and planning to have lunch at the cafe.i ate kaya toast with syrup limau only.
just for rm 2.20.hehe..i sat in front of this one young lady in the age of mine. i think so. she smiled at me.i was breaking the ice with all common questions that u might do during first conversation.
for half an hour talking while finishing my toast and drink.then,hehe

what's ur name?i said.

sabrina.she said.i was in frowned.no wrinkle-free.hehe

my mind was thinking how come she could know my name.is it she mentioned SABRINA?
(this beautiful name).hhee

what's ur full name? i said

nur sabrina..she said

wow..what a coincidence.i have never met a person with this non- typical same spelling name.

what ur dad's name? i said haha..curious to know more bout her

zahari..she answered

mine is shahiful bahari.still have 'hari' at the back.i answered while giggling.

we continued talking about school,friends,personal..n many more n noticed that we have a lot of commons including friend which is illy ashikin.

that is my story of this new friend.my twin.hehe.

nice to meet u.sabrina zahari.


No comments:

Post a Comment